Saturday, January 3, 2015

~Intro Post~

Well I guess I'm doing this. Starting a blog. Sure why not? I mean it's not like I haven't been able to keep up a journal the past three times I've tried...oh wait...I'm a wordy person on paper sure, I like long winded sentences and incomplete thoughts. But someone once told me blogging is a great way to remember your life, and it's a bit easier than journaling. Ok here it goes then. Not sure what to expect. And of course I'm starting this with the new year, pshhh. So let's outline what this blog shall be maybe?

My 2015 blog is going to be centered around my life which includes:
School
Daily adventures with my family and friends
DIY's <--more on that later!
Fashion
Beauty <--this one might be awkward hahaha

So a pretty lifestyle blog. Hopefully this will turn out well and not just with me ranting about things hahaha ^__^


As you can see I like to go on and on about things forever~ So I'll end my first post with my longtime favorite quote:

"Even if things get heavy we'll all float on OK" -Float On by Modest Mouse


XOXO Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment